day passes in Barbados

Kate45

• 1 month later...

I've seen several posts about booking a day pass with 'barbadosdaypass' and 'resortforaday'. Has anyone actually used these services? How do they work? Have also read that the Hilton doesn't confirm availability unless you call from the port. We will be disembarking in Barbados and have a late afternoon flight. Would really like a confirmed day pass at the Hilton, regardless of the weather. The advance booking services seem to provide a good option, but I don't want any surprises when I arrive with all my luggage. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen several posts about booking a day pass with 'barbadosdaypass' and 'resortforaday'. Has anyone actually used these services? How do they work? Have also read that the Hilton doesn't confirm availability unless you call from the port. We will be disembarking in Barbados and have a late afternoon flight. Would really like a confirmed day pass at the Hilton, regardless of the weather. The advance booking services seem to provide a good option, but I don't want any surprises when I arrive with all my luggage. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

some of the couples in our group are doing the "resortforaday" at the "couples resort" in December. If you are interested we can let you know how it was.

Archived