Marriott Courtyard FLL/Water Taxi

Ozzmund

If you are staying at the Courtyard near the airport, the closest stop is at Hilton Marina. If you are staying at the Courtyard by the beach, head south on A1A and you'll find it about a block or so after the Bahia Mar Hotel.

If you are staying at the Courtyard near the airport, the closest stop is at Hilton Marina. If you are staying at the Courtyard by the beach, head south on A1A and you'll find it about a block or so after the Bahia Mar Hotel.

The last time I stayed at the Courtyard at the beach there was a Water Taxi stop about a 5-8 miunte walk at a marina off of Las Olas Circle.

IIRC the stop you are talking about Sharon is by the Days Inn Bahia Cabana and right behind Fire Station #49.

The last time I stayed at the Courtyard at the beach there was a Water Taxi stop about a 5-8 miunte walk at a marina off of Las Olas Circle.

IIRC the stop you are talking about Sharon is by the Days Inn Bahia Cabana and right behind Fire Station #49.

Yes, the Water Taxi calls it the "Bahia Mar/Bahia Cabana" stop, as it is between those 2 hotels. From the Courtyard, it is after Bahia Mar Hotel but before Bahia Cabana Hotel.

The "Beach Place" stop is at the corner of Las Olas Circle and Cortez St on the intracoastal. This one is actually about a block closer to the Courtyard than the other stop...go north on A1A south about 5 blocks, turn left on Cortez St and walk to the intracoastal.

I am coming down in October for a girls weekend. We will have a rental car and staying at the Lago Mar. Which will be the closest Water Taxi stop for us to drive to and park the car while we do the Water Taxi? Online they tell me where all the stops are but of course, I have no idea where they all are :)

I am coming down in October for a girls weekend. We will have a rental car and staying at the Lago Mar. Which will be the closest Water Taxi stop for us to drive to and park the car while we do the Water Taxi? Online they tell me where all the stops are but of course, I have no idea where they all are :)

You will be pretty close to the Bahia Cabana stop.

During our stay at the Lago Mar last year, we walked to the Water Taxi stop at the Hyatt Pier 66. Not a bad walk.

There is metered parking near the Hilton Marina (under 17th St bridge) and Bahia Mar/Bahia Cabana (across A1A) stops.

During our stay at the Lago Mar last year, we walked to the Water Taxi stop at the Hyatt Pier 66. Not a bad walk.

Walked? Really? I did a google search and it looks like you are walking on a highway? How busy is A1A? We probably wouldn't mind the walk but just want to be safe.

There is metered parking near the Hilton Marina (under 17th St bridge) and Bahia Mar/Bahia Cabana (across A1A) stops.

Thank you royalcruz and eng23. Looks like if we don't do the walk that gkdk24 suggest, Bahia Mar might be the closest.

Walked? Really? I did a google search and it looks like you are walking on a highway? How busy is A1A? We probably wouldn't mind the walk but just want to be safe.

Thank you royalcruz and eng23. Looks like if we don't do the walk that gkdk24 suggest, Bahia Mar might be the closest.

A1A isn't really a big highway. It's the beachfront road. There are sidewalks and crosswalks. Lago Mar is a far walk from anything though, as it's way in the back of a residential community and you have to go around a waterway to get to A1A. Like gkdk24 said, the Hyatt Pier 66 stop is the closest to Lago Mar, about a mile away, maybe a little less. There is pay parking at Hyatt. It's right before the 17th St bridge. The Hilton Marina is your first right after the bridge. Sometimes the beach parking by Bahia Mar/Bahia Cabana is full.

A1A isn't really a big highway. It's the beachfront road. There are sidewalks and crosswalks. Lago Mar is a far walk from anything though, as it's way in the back of a residential community and you have to go around a waterway to get to A1A. Like gkdk24 said, the Hyatt Pier 66 stop is the closest to Lago Mar, about a mile away, maybe a little less. There is pay parking at Hyatt. It's right before the 17th St bridge. The Hilton Marina is your first right after the bridge. Sometimes the beach parking by Bahia Mar/Bahia Cabana is full.

Thank you. I guess bringing my GPS is a definate ;)

Archived