Docking at Crown Bay - Enough Time?

lke

We are booked on a snorkel excursion which departs the Fat Turtle Restaurant near Havensite at 8:30. I recently learned we're scheduled to dock at Crown Bay at 8:00. Is it possible to make it there in time or is it cutting it too close?

I would say it's a bit close. If you could be one of the first off the ship and grab a taxi leaving right away you would be ok but any delay would be a problem. You're probably asked to be there by 8:15 for check-in I assume?

Will they charge you if you are a no-show because you don't make it?

Sapphire Beach on STT is another snorkle option if you need that.

I emailed the company and they said departure that day would be 9:00 instead of 8:30, so I'm guessing we can be there by 8:45 (15 minutes before departure) and make it in time. If the ship docks and you don't show up on time, I'm assuming they would charge you. Will have to confirm. Thanks for your input!

I emailed the company and they said departure that day would be 9:00 instead of 8:30, so I'm guessing we can be there by 8:45 (15 minutes before departure) and make it in time. If the ship docks and you don't show up on time, I'm assuming they would charge you. Will have to confirm. Thanks for your input!

That may be possible assuming you dock on time and get off the ship quickly. I was going to say it would probably not be a good idea with your original time. Btw, traffic going around to Heavensite can be very heavy at times.

Sent from my iPad

That may be possible assuming you dock on time and get off the ship quickly. I was going to say it would probably not be a good idea with your original time. Btw, traffic going around to Heavensite can be very heavy at times.

Sent from my iPad

Correct.

I emailed the company and they said departure that day would be 9:00 instead of 8:30, so I'm guessing we can be there by 8:45 (15 minutes before departure) and make it in time!

That was a good idea to contact them, you should be giving advice here! Most operators adjust their timing to coincide with the cruise ship schedules. You shouldn't have a problem with traffic.

Have a great day!

Archived