3 people in a room for 2?

Lady_Jag

I'm researching an Alaskan cruise for 2015, and thought I'd surprise my mom by including her in our plans as sort of a retirement/birthday gift. (She's always wanted to see Alaska.)

We would be a party of 4 - me, DH, DD (age 9 in 2015), and my mom, so I thought getting 2 rooms (both balconies, if I can save enough $) would be the best way to go. Even though I'd book both DD and my mom in the room next to ours, I think it'd be nice for DD to stay in the cabin with me and hubby, and then my mom could have her own room.

So my question is - would it be a problem if I asked the cabin steward to add sheets and a pillow to the couch in our room?

Thanks!

I'm researching an Alaskan cruise for 2015, and thought I'd surprise my mom by including her in our plans as sort of a retirement/birthday gift. (She's always wanted to see Alaska.)

We would be a party of 4 - me, DH, DD (age 9 in 2015), and my mom, so I thought getting 2 rooms (both balconies, if I can save enough $) would be the best way to go. Even though I'd book both DD and my mom in the room next to ours, I think it'd be nice for DD to stay in the cabin with me and hubby, and then my mom could have her own room.

So my question is - would it be a problem if I asked the cabin steward to add sheets and a pillow to the couch in our room?

Thanks!

If possible try to get a balcony room that can sleep three people even tho you are just booking it for two... that way when your daughter comes to sleep she will have an actual bed or pull out couch instead of sleeping straight on top of the couch which is not to comfy... there is a website that shows which cabins sleep 2, 3 or 4, so try not to get one that say's 2... lol I'm sure you know what I mean... have yourselves a great trip!

Glad you got the answer you needed.

Your post scared me at first. When I read the beginning, I thought your mother was going to be the 3rd person in the room. If my DW did that to me, I'd wind up sleeping on the benches up by the mini golf course! :D

I was relieved to read that it was your DD that may sleep with you and the DH. Enjoy your trip!

Glad you got the answer you needed.

Your post scared me at first. When I read the beginning, I thought your mother was going to be the 3rd person in the room. If my DW did that to me, I'd wind up sleeping on the benches up by the mini golf course! :D

I was relieved to read that it was your DD that may sleep with you and the DH. Enjoy your trip!

LOL! I wouldn't do that to my hubby, and the way my hubby snores, I couldn't do that to my mom! :D

Archived