leaving naked

:eek: how many people has ever packed their clothes in the suitcase the night before leaving only to realize that after the suitcases are gone, you've packed something you needed? on our last cruise i packed my DH pants, he had to leave ship wearing my silk pajamas bottom, when we realized it everything on ship was closed, you couln't buy nothing but a drink. and i had also packed our birth c..also. the next cruise(11/17/05/ inspirtion) i will pack an overnighter with just stuff not to be packed the last night,,

As the "CD story" goes, two paxs, who sleep naked, did precisely the same thing. Attempted to leave the ship with the Carnival bathrobes of their cabins, were arrested while disembarking for theft and the bathrobes confiscated for EVIDENCE. :rolleyes:

Now if you believe that, then you'd probably also believe the CD, when he said the reason the GLORY was rocking while leaving port was because the Captain was "swerving" to avoid the numerous jetskis that were in the harbor. :D

No, but did have to go Commando for a week.

And to "go commando" means "to wear no underpants."

from

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050609/od_nm/life_dictionary_dc

phenomenon is also referred to as Freeballing (in the case of males not wearing underwear) and Freebuffing (in the case of females).

from

http://www.answers.com/topic/going-commando

On the last evening of the cruise, there's a little blurb in the Capers, telling folks about having their luggage out in the hall by midnight - and also a reminder to be sure and not pack anything you'll need the morning of debarkation. Simple.;)

And we thought of that. Everyone in our group was okay except for one that packed her drivers license. But when you leave the ship, you pick up your luggage first before you stand in line for customs, that way she checked her luggage to retrieve it. On my cruise a couple of years ago, the customs line was inside the ship and that wouldn't have been possible. It was a good idea for Carnival to move customs off the ship.

We remembered our clothing BUT packed our airline tickets in the luggage that was going to be automatically sent to the airport and put on the plane!! ( USAir used to do that years ago) Put that luggage out at 10 pm or something and went out for the evening. When we were getting ready for bed LATE, we realized that the luggage and airline tickets were GONE!! Had to get dressed and beg to go down to the luggage area and fortunately we found our luggage and got our tickets out! That was horrible!!:eek:

Archived