Dover to London Gatwick

We will be returning on Constellation to Dover next June 17, 2006. Does anyone know if I could make a 3:45 PM flight out of Gatwick? I know it's a couple of hours from Dover to London, but how early should I plan on disembarking? Will there be traffic delays getting into Gatwick? Security delays beyond the normal? Seems to me that I should be able to get to Gatwick by 1:45 which would be two solid hours before flight time. Any thoughts?

Scott

We did not go to Gatwick, but we were on the Constellation last year and we left the ship promptly at 8:45a.m. Many groups left before us. I think the last group off the ship was at 9:30. It was a much smoother disembarkation than in the U.S. where you might sit for hours while immigration calls for people over and over again on the loudspeaker.

We shared a private limo with another couple from the CC boards and we were in London 2 hours later. I'm pretty sure Gatwick is closer than London.

You might get more info on the Baltic board.

Ellen

It is less than 2 hrs to Gatwick but depending on traffic etc...I would be on my way by 10am at the latest ...you can always spend the extra time in the airport to eat , shop or just relax. I would rather be early than trying to rush through security.

Archived