Transportation services to Port of Miami

toshizo

We are a family of 9 cruising for our end year vacation, we need a shuttle or transportation service for all us and lots of bags; we ate the taxis in Miami, bad behavior, rude ,etc, if someone can suggest a fair price, good service transportation company in Miami , we ll appreciate.

• 4 weeks later...

We use JR Shuttle. The drivers are always very friendly and prompt. All of his vehicles are new and roomy. Beware of some of the companies. They will not tell you that they pack people into vans and pull a luggage trailer. Once, we were expected to sit in the back seat of a 15 passenger van - 4 adults in the row. It was 85 degrees and sooo claustrophobic, they were very rude when we told them we could go with them. JRshuttle has shuttle vans that have the very high ceilings that he uses for groups.

• 3 months later...
We use JR Shuttle. The drivers are always very friendly and prompt. All of his vehicles are new and roomy. Beware of some of the companies. They will not tell you that they pack people into vans and pull a luggage trailer. Once, we were expected to sit in the back seat of a 15 passenger van - 4 adults in the row. It was 85 degrees and sooo claustrophobic, they were very rude when we told them we could go with them. JRshuttle has shuttle vans that have the very high ceilings that he uses for groups.

Do not use JR Shuttle. I booked a van for 8 people, 2 different pick up locations, 3 months before our December 7 sailing. We were going from Miami hotels to Port Everglades. I'm not going into all the difficulties, BUT they were an hour and a half late after repeated phone calls.."I'll be there in 5 minutes", they did not know about the 2nd pick-up nor where it was, after calling their office they said the other 4 had been picked up. When we got to the port the van driver tried to charge us almost 3 times what my contract said. He went to a police officer to "arrest us". After telling my side of the story and his repeated denials, the polite officer said for us to have a nice cruise and told the driver it looked like he needed to straighten this out with his management. The van driver then said to us "I hope your ship goes down".

• 4 weeks later...

We aredoing a back to back cruise, however our first cruise leaves out of Port Everglades and the second cruise leaves out of the Port of Miami. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as transportation. Been checking around and the cheapest so far is $98.00 for two. Please help

We aredoing a back to back cruise, however our first cruise leaves out of Port Everglades and the second cruise leaves out of the Port of Miami. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as transportation. Been checking around and the cheapest so far is $98.00 for two. Please help

You could always take a taxi from Port Everglades to FLL for around $20 and then use one of the regular FLL to POM transfers for $12-15 per person.