Valor Spa Specials

cnssu123

Leaving on the Valor this Sunday.

Since the itin is so port heavy, we are thinking of staying on the ship for spa specials during one of the port days.

Can anyone advise if they have the same spa special every port days, or different each day? What kind of specials are they offering?

Thanks in advance.

Carol

bumping, hopefully someone can help with my questions.

Hi Carol!

GAPearl included scans of all her FunTimes in her Valor review from earlier this year. You can read the spa specials in each one (I was curious about it too! :)). The first scan is on page 8: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1801810&highlight=valor+gapearl&page=8

She posts the FunTimes at the beginning of her review of the respective day of the cruise.

I hope this helps! GAPearl wrote a fantastic review- so much fun to read! :p

Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!! So jealous that I have to wait another 15 months for my Valor cruise. :D

--SmudgeCat

Leaving on the Valor this Sunday.

Since the itin is so port heavy, we are thinking of staying on the ship for spa specials during one of the port days.

Can anyone advise if they have the same spa special every port days, or different each day? What kind of specials are they offering?

Thanks in advance.

Carol

Hi Carol,

I didn't do frequent the spa on a daily basis, so I don't really recall if they had the same specials every port day or not.

I toured the spa on the 2nd day (port day) and received a discount on a treatment. I do recall seeing a special for the Head 2 Toe (I think that's the name). I would definitely say go to the spa on the 1st day for the raffle and then sign up to do a tour and deals are made then too.

Have a blast on your cruise! Is there any way for you to put me in your luggage and take me too? :D

Hi Carol!

GAPearl included scans of all her FunTimes in her Valor review from earlier this year. You can read the spa specials in each one (I was curious about it too! :)). The first scan is on page 8: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1801810&highlight=valor+gapearl&page=8

She posts the FunTimes at the beginning of her review of the respective day of the cruise.

I hope this helps! GAPearl wrote a fantastic review- so much fun to read! :p

Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!! So jealous that I have to wait another 15 months for my Valor cruise. :D

--SmudgeCat

Thanks SmudgeCat! this is very helpful.

Leo,

Two pair of fins took your place already! Sorry, maybe next time :p

I can hold them, it won't be any problems for me. LOL

But have a great time and I hope you aren't going back to work the day after you disembark from the cruise. You're going to need a vacation from the vacation...at least a day or two.

Archived