Diamond Princess

Don Barnes

We are cruising on the Diamond Princess from Singapore to Sydney leaving Singapore on the 14th November and arriving in Sydney 2nd December and am wondering if there are others doing the same cruise and if so we could get together sometime on the voyage.

We are cruising on the Diamond Princess from Singapore to Sydney leaving Singapore on the 14th November and arriving in Sydney 2nd December and am wondering if there are others doing the same cruise and if so we could get together sometime on the voyage.

Here's a link to your cruise's roll call where you can exchange info with others on your cruise...it looks like a great cruise! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1684120

Here's a link to your cruise's roll call where you can exchange info with others on your cruise...it looks like a great cruise! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1684120

Greetings. We are booked on Diamond Cruise M405 Feb 8th 2014 out of Auckland and we note there are a lot of questions re Cambodia and Vietnam for land tours. Unfortunately I cannot find the link to these even though I get notifications on email. but may I suggest that the passengers suggesting to do their own tour arrangement DO NOT pay deposits as it is far too risky. We did a similar tour last year and joined tours arranged by passengers for Cambodia, Vietnam and Kuala lumpur etc which were all great and at no time were deposits asked for nor did we pay deposits prior to the tour. the tours we did cost less than half that of the Princess advertised tours. Our full day Cambodian tour was outstanding with a full 10 course lunch plus morning and afternoon tea from memory the price was US$70. However I am checking that with passengers who were on the tours with us. Tours were for 8, 10 12. and 15 people at different times. Should I be able to find this post again I will give more info later.

Archived