Private Snorkel/Beach Excursions

WendyVF

I'm looking to book a private boat for a small group (8-16) in Grand Cayman. Would like to do a little snorkelling, maybe the Stingrays (all have done before) and a beach stop. Looking for something different than the usual tours. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would also email Nativeway. They may be able to customize a tour just for your group. We did the sting ray / island tour and we only had 6 people in our boat for the Sting Ray portion. It was awesome compared to all the other boats packed with people. I have some pictures of the type of boat they use and the stingrays in my Victory signature. They actually outsource the stingray portion so even though you book thru them, they hire someone else.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The nativeway excursion (like some other private excursions) limits you to under 24 people. We might have had 12 to 15 last time out.

It's almost scary watching like 200 people on the cruise ship excursions on one boat. Always happy I'm not one of them. Tougher to snorkel with that many folks.

We loved nativeway. We had a group of 11. We swam with sting rays, snorkled, and visited rum pointe. We were not outsourced to anyone during the swim. It was a great time. Agree with caribbean bound.....the large groups had a whole different vibe. We were there early and left as the masses were piling in. Beautiful day.

We were there two weeks ago.

We loved nativeway. We had a group of 11. We swam with sting rays, snorkled, and visited rum pointe. We were not outsourced to anyone during the swim. It was a great time. Agree with caribbean bound.....the large groups had a whole different vibe. We were there early and left as the masses were piling in. Beautiful day.

We were there two weeks ago.

We've done tours with Native Way before but didn't realize they did anything other than the stingrays. The trip you did sounds perfect. How was the picnic lunch and what was there to do at rum pointe? What type of beverages did they provide?

Archived