Formal Nights Valor Southerm Caribbean?

esquire20

Hello, I am currently scheduled for the Valor on October 6, 2013 departing from San Juan,there is only 1 sea day, on day 3, does anyone know when the two formal nights are? Carnival could not tell me anything other than day 2 or 3 for the first formal night or day 5 or 6 for the second formal night? Really? if anyone can narrow it down, it would be greatly appreciated. Leslie

It is my understanding that it would be Tuesday and Thursday which is Sea day and St.Lucia I hope this is correct and helpful.

Your understanding is correct. :) We were just on Valor for the Southern Caribbean itinerary out of San Juan this past May and Tuesday (Sea Day) and Thursday (St. Lucia) were the two formal nights.

Hello, I am currently scheduled for the Valor on October 6, 2013 departing from San Juan,there is only 1 sea day, on day 3, does anyone know when the two formal nights are? Carnival could not tell me anything other than day 2 or 3 for the first formal night or day 5 or 6 for the second formal night? Really? if anyone can narrow it down, it would be greatly appreciated. Leslie

Tuesday and Thursday (Sea Day and St. Lucia)

Nevermind...others already answered.

Archived