Norwegian Dawn 6/26 - 7/3/05

TheMomma

I do understand about venting and I agree 100%, but venting is one thing, carrying on with one negative followed by another becomes bashing. Everyone has his/hers own opinions about their adventures, whether is be a restaurtant, cruise or whatever. As I have said often it isn't what is said but how it is said. A quick example: I was disappointed we missed Nassau and think the ship could have handled things differently: good point!! My cruise was ruined and I saved for years for this trip. I didn't get to go to Nassua, I would never sail this ship again: that's whining. On our last NCL cruise, the first night I ordered lamb kabobs; well they were certainly not that, or what I would think lamb kabobs would be: they were some sort of ground lamb (or I guess it was lamb) shaped into meat balls. This was one of the worst entrees I have even had, but I didn't judge the rest of the food by one night. I would advise anyone to think twice before ordering lamb kabobs. These are the points many of us try to make, a few little problems or even what you many consider a major problem should not make for a horrible cruise unless you choose to let things spoil your vacation and the vacation of those around you. NMnita

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I was on the Dawn 7/3 (the day you got off) until 7/10 - and I can tell you that Rosie and her gang was not on the ship this week - From what I heard around the ship, was that she was cruising the week of 7/10, but that was all just hear say. I know that does not make up for you missing the Bahamas, I just thought I would let you know that she was not on the ship. Sue

Archived