Way to book a cruise just based on the room?

moesyk4

I have tried the cruiseline website and some travel search engines and it's not working still...I'm looking at booking a surprise cruise in early 2015 for DH and I's 10 year anniversary. I would like to book now and then start paying bit by bit.

I would like to get an aft wrap, but unless I'm doing something wrong, they appear to be booked on the cruises I'm looking at.

This far out, however, we aren't picky on the dates, I just want that itinerary with that cabin. Is there an easier way to find out rather then just making a mock booking over and over? Would I be able to call in and they do it easier?

I just did a mock booking on the Valor Southern Caribbean Itinerary out of San Juan (best itinerary out there):p for Feb 15 and if you are talking about the corner balconies you need to select "Premium Vista Balcony". Not sure if they call it that on all the ships but I would think so.. good luck...

You can try the old fashioned way: Call! :)

Do you have a Personal Vacation Planner at Carnival? If not, you can call the 1-800-Carnival number and speak to one of the agents and tell them specifically what you're looking for. They can tell you what's available. It doesn't cost you extra.

This is one of those times when it really pays off to speak to a live person. You have specific needs and calling is the best way to ensure that they are met.

I'm wondering if you are looking under the right thing?

I just did a 20 second search, randomly selecting a ship, date, and location and came up with the Splendor in January 2015. All the aft wraps are available.

FYI:

on the site you need to select "balcony room" under room type

From there you select "premium vista balcony" under stateroom selection

That's your aft wrap-they aren't called this officially.

To my knowledge not all the ships have aft wraps(premium vista balconies). So you may want to look at deck plans to see which ships offer these first, then plan.

Archived