Equinox transatlantic ceuise

Tdgdm

I have booked a group on the Oct, 27, 2014 equinox transatlantic cruise, I have been to Gibraltar on a past cruise and would like to arrange for a tour for my group from Malaga Spain. Does anyone know if Celebrity offers an excursion or knows of a tour company that can get us back and forth to Gilbraltar in about 8 hours and the cost of it.

It may be difficult for you to get an accurate price for this at the moment because of the situation between Gibraltar and Spain. There are upto five hour delays each way at the border and there is talk of the introduction of a 50 euro charge PP to cross.

You may be better to wait until things settle a little :eek:

I have booked a group on the Oct, 27, 2014 equinox transatlantic cruise, I have been to Gibraltar on a past cruise and would like to arrange for a tour for my group from Malaga Spain. Does anyone know if Celebrity offers an excursion or knows of a tour company that can get us back and forth to Gilbraltar in about 8 hours and the cost of it.

Isnt the Malaga stop the one that has excursions to Alhambra? We visited Alhambra when we did a TA and it was awesome.

Hello, and welcome to Cruise Critic. You can connect with the others on your cruise by going to your already-active rollcall for this transatlantic: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813201

You can also go to the Ports of Call part of the boards (see a bit below roll calls section) and connect with people who've been to and are going to Gibraltar on all cruise lines, a much larger pool of information about the port than you get from the general Celebrity Board.

Caroline

You could easily check what shore excursions are offered on your cruise by looking it up on the Celebrity website. We nearly booked the same TA so I checked to see what tours were available and they're all listed already. Otherwise, you could google "shore excursions for xxx" and that will lead you to many tour companies.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived