Infinity Cruise Director

ticktoneer

Who is the current CD on Infinity and what is he/she like please?

Thanks

We got off on the 26th and it was Ian Russell (I think that was his last name). He was personable and visible on board. We we so involved with ports that we did not go to many events that he was involved in, but from comments I heard, I would guess he was pretty good.

We got off on the 26th and it was Ian Russell (I think that was his last name). He was personable and visible on board. We we so involved with ports that we did not go to many events that he was involved in, but from comments I heard, I would guess he was pretty good.

Thanks a lot.

What's your view of Infinity?

Some of the Solsticization was not to my liking, but that is just one man's opinion.

I am not a fan of the S-class Martini bar and was disappointed to see that the very nice one on Infinity was converted to a very lightly-used Cellar Masters and the new Martini bar made into a something like the S-class.

The buffet is not much different and I was hoping they would make it into stations like the S-class, but I can see why the infrastructure would not allow that. On the other hand, the Constellation Lounge was not badly impacted by moving the kids area into about a third of it.

I don't know if they replaced all the furniture, but one of the sofas in our FV cabin had completely worn out cushions. But they looked good and the beds were pretty comfortable so I would still give the cabin a positive review. But we did get the foam pads added as the beds felt pretty firm when we first checked them out.

Carpeting and furniture throughout the ship looked new (or very well cleaned up).

My overall view is extremely positive. And the pods worked with no problems! :D

I am not a fan of the S-class Martini bar and was disappointed to see that the very nice one on Infinity was converted to a very lightly-used Cellar Masters and the new Martini bar made into a something like the S-class. :D

My DH and I agree with you regarding the Solsticization of the M Class and ruining the martini bar. We are so disappointment.

It's just to small and not laid out well.

P. S. So sorry to go off-topic. My apologies.

Archived