11:35 Departure at IAH

lhsail

We are considering the Caribbean Princess repo from NYC to Houston. The "ideal" flight combination includes an 11:35 am departure from Bush International. Can someone tell me if that's doable? I'm usually pretty conservative, not wanting to feel pressured for time. I also believe this is the first time a ship will arrive at the port.

We are considering the Caribbean Princess repo from NYC to Houston. The "ideal" flight combination includes an 11:35 am departure from Bush International. Can someone tell me if that's doable? I'm usually pretty conservative, not wanting to feel pressured for time. I also believe this is the first time a ship will arrive at the port.

How are you planning to get to IAH? No one knows yet what the taxi situation will be. If you have a limo, you need to allow an hour and a half to get to IAH. It could be less, but that's not a given. Also, since this is the first time the ship has come into this location, who knows what time the ship will be cleared to disembark passengers? Then, how fast will immigration clear passengers? Based on that, I would look for something later in the day.

How are you planning to get to IAH? No one knows yet what the taxi situation will be. If you have a limo, you need to allow an hour and a half to get to IAH. It could be less, but that's not a given. Also, since this is the first time the ship has come into this location, who knows what time the ship will be cleared to disembark passengers? Then, how fast will immigration clear passengers? Based on that, I would look for something later in the day.

Thanks for your quick response. Think I answered my own question as I was typing it. Since I have no experience with Houston I appreciate the insight.

Archived