Opera, balcony or suite?

SAC60

"Just size" It's quite a bit of extra size in the form of an entire sitting space, as well as a tub with shower instead of just a shower.

I've never seen any perks associated with cabins versus suites. They like to sell those ala carte. Unless of course they were doing some sort of sale.

are perk advantage? or just size?

The only perk we had with a balcony suite (3 weeks ago) was to be in the first group for disembarkation, other than those with MSC transfers to the airport or Train station.

This was a great advantage if you used the complimentary car parking as transfer to the car park is via a limited number(~10) of 12 seater minibuses.

Other than that it is down to space 270 sq.ft as against 150 - 160 sq ft.

I should imagine the balcony cabins on deck 10 may suffer rom overhead noise from the pool deck and Il Patio outdoor bar/ eating area.

Deck 9 balconies would be better with respect to that particular possibility.

Our cabin on deck 12 was very quiet.

Pete

We will be on deck 12. Nice to know its quiet. Extra room in cabin is great too!

Thanks!

Having sailed in both, I'd recommend the balcony suite. So much extra space including very big wardrobe that not even I manage to fill!

Only downside is the location if seas are rough, it gets a bit bumpy up there otherwise it's a nice peaceful spot. Don't pick one of the forward facing ones - it's far too windy to use the balcony except when you are in port

Archived