Adventure of the Seas - JS Cabin Question

rcrdale

I am looking at booking the Adventure of the Seas for next fall out of San Juan. My wife and I were thinking of booking a JS, but the only ones left available are on deck 10. I see where this is right under the pool deck. There are several JS's available by the hump and next to the Royal Family Suite.

My question is, how noisy are these rooms? I would think that with the Royal Family Suite being on this deck, you wouldn't hear much noise from the pool deck. The noise really wouldn't bother me, but my wife is a light sleeper.

Thanks for any help you can give me in this matter.

:)

I am looking at booking the Adventure of the Seas for next fall out of San Juan. My wife and I were thinking of booking a JS, but the only ones left available are on deck 10. I see where this is right under the pool deck. There are several JS's available by the hump and next to the Royal Family Suite.

My question is, how noisy are these rooms? I would think that with the Royal Family Suite being on this deck, you wouldn't hear much noise from the pool deck. The noise really wouldn't bother me, but my wife is a light sleeper.

Thanks for any help you can give me in this matter.

:)

Well Scott, if Tammy is a light sleeper any cabin on deck ten may be too loud. Adventure is a loud ship. All the music is louder than any other ship we've been on. The pool music will blow in at the elevator doors so normally you would not hear it at either end (except on Adventure.). My advice is bring ear plugs if you are planning to sleep on deck 10 before midnight. Otherwise get a nice balcony on deck nine all the way aft or forward . Sorry, that is my humble opinion. On any other RCI ship I would say No worries. :o

We are aft on deck 10 this coming January. I'll have to post back on this. We were on deck 9 hump last year (better room location, I know - but I got the best deal this time!) and didn't hear anything. Also, I didn't experience the music on Adventure as loud at all, especially on the pool deck. Hmmm. maybe it was my cabin location, but I was really surprised that we had such different experiences.

BTW: I think either of those locations sound awesome. If it is a true aft JS, then the balcony is huge. The hump is an awesome location, too! We loved it on deck 9. I almost always used the stairs. It was so convenient. Loved Adventure!

Cheers,

Koohiichan

Archived