Private Shore Excursion in Bordeaux

ackieboy

My mom and I are on the 9/18 Sailing on the Celebrity Infinity. I found a private full day excursion in Bordeaux through a company called Viator, which is a very well known, reputable operator. The price is around 72.00 per person for an eight hour tour based on 8 people participating. I was wondering if there is a way to find out if others on our sailing have signed up for this excursion or would be interested in doing so or have other small group excursions set up that we might be able to join. The problem with this excursion is that the less people you have, the more expensive it becomes. I have already signed up for the roll call, but I am not sure how to send a message on the roll call board. Regards and happy sailing everyone!

Dean

Hi Dean,

If you signed up for something, it is probably the Celebrity-sponsored party and not the rollcall itself. Cruise Critic "community" boards have a whole section devoted to informal communication among passengers on upcoming cruises.

Here is the link to your rollcall: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1709063

Here is where you can post just as you have done on this thread and connect with others on your cruise regarding tours, etc.

Archived