Tima

ree1009

Just wanted to say congrats, best wishes and a lifetime of happiness to my girl Shatima!! She's always there for everyone else so let's give her some love! I hope this is the best weekend of your life! And it just continues to get better from there! Best wishes ladies!

And to any other brides or grooms this week, congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

Thank yall soooo much...It was Great, The Breeze was Beautiful.. I will be doing a review I promise.. My PT gurl quit as yall know so I have to work Doubles everyday, but i Promise I will get one done,and some pix.. IF u are my FB friend then yall have seen ALOT allready :D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

Thank yall soooo much...It was Great, The Breeze was Beautiful.. I will be doing a review I promise.. My PT gurl quit as yall know so I have to work Doubles everyday, but i Promise I will get one done,and some pix.. IF u are my FB friend then yall have seen ALOT allready :D

Welcome back! The pics I've seen are beautiful! Can't wait to see more and read your review. I recently booked a birthday cruise on the Breeze for January, so I'm doubly interested in what you have to say.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

Welcome back girl!! FH and I have been checking every day for your review! Congrats!! :)

Mannn I want to do this OVER and OVER and OVER again!!!!! lol

I know that feeling! I wasn't able to convince my husband that we should have a one year vow renewal, though. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOOW , We gonna have to werk hard on them lololol.. But I am doing a Group Cruise for anyone thats wants to roll Jan2015 on Breeze..

I know that feeling! I wasn't able to convince my husband that we should have a one year vow renewal, though. :rolleyes:

Archived