Dream new Eastern Fun Times and/or Camp Carnival schedules

christa

Our best cruise yet! San Juan was awesome. I want to go back and spend more time.

We sail these ports on 9/21 - are you willing to share what you did in Old San Juan?

We are thinking walking around, finding a nice local spot for a few drinks and some sangria. It has been at least 15 years since I was last in Old San Juan.

We sail these ports on 9/21 - are you willing to share what you did in Old San Juan?

We are thinking walking around, finding a nice local spot for a few drinks and some sangria. It has been at least 15 years since I was last in Old San Juan.

We walked to the old fort which is about 10 minute walk (up hill) from the ship. Spent a few hours there then walked around exploring shops and restaurants. We found a local place that had spanish empanadas and a beer for $5 (awesome). My wife loves sangria so we found a a place for that with outside seating (in the shade). We finished at Senor Frogs which is literally a stumble away from the ship. Hope you have a great cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived