Air routing

cstrick

We had an ideal routing reserved on Delta and booked through Oceania. One of our flights from a small airport was cancelled and Delta booked a new itinerary for us that includes some horrendous layovers and goes through Paris instead of Amsterdam. Since we booked through Oceania and paid a deviation can we ask for a better routing ? We are only about seven weeks out and our travel agent is on vacation.

If you booked through a TA, Oceania cannot deal directly with you. You will have to deal through your TA. Call/e-mail again to find out who's minding the store while your TA is away. If no one, I'd find another TA for my next cruise - one of the things you're paying for is service.

We had an ideal routing reserved on Delta and booked through Oceania. One of our flights from a small airport was cancelled and Delta booked a new itinerary for us that includes some horrendous layovers and goes through Paris instead of Amsterdam. Since we booked through Oceania and paid a deviation can we ask for a better routing ? We are only about seven weeks out and our travel agent is on vacation.

I'll let you know as soon as my TA gets back with me. We paid for deviation and today I got info on times. We arrive Miami at 4:15 and our flight to Barcelona departs at 4:30!! Doubtful we could make it let alone our luggage. Whoever at Oceania decided this was the way to go needs to look for another position. And I'm not too sure what happened to our TA.

:confused::confused:

I'll let you know as soon as my TA gets back with me. We paid for deviation and today I got info on times. We arrive Miami at 4:15 and our flight to Barcelona departs at 4:30!! Doubtful we could make it let alone our luggage. Whoever at Oceania decided this was the way to go needs to look for another position. And I'm not too sure what happened to our TA.

:confused::confused:

for international from domestic it is a 2 hour min connection

Archived