Bike rental

hockeypapa

did you Google?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147364-i260-k5731436-ROAD_bike_rental_in_Grand_Cayman-Cayman_Islands.html

does not sound good tho . . .

but then again:

Bicycle rental

Prices vary, but average about $15 per day (and expect to put down a $100 deposit.) You'll find that many hotels offer bicycle rental; if yours doesn't, check with Cayman Cycle Rentals at Coconut Place (345/945-4021).

WE ARE STAYIN A WEEK ON GRAND CAYMAN IN NOV 2013 M:eek:Y QUESITION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A BIKE RENTAL COMPANY WITH DROP OFF AND PICK UP ON THE EAST END OF THE ISLAND THANK YOU

Depending on where you're staying, your hotel might have bikes. I don't know of anywhere out there that rents them.

BE CAREFUL though. We stayed at the Reef and I went running one day, only to be chased by dogs on THREE different occasions. One time a woman that was driving stopped and yelled at the dogs to go home, and said that the dogs had bitten/attacked some people in the past.

BE CAREFUL though. We stayed at the Reef and I went running one day, only to be chased by dogs on THREE different occasions. One time a woman that was driving stopped and yelled at the dogs to go home, and said that the dogs had bitten/attacked some people in the past.

:( It sounds like you met my neighbor's dogs. Sorry. They don't like me either.

I don't know any companies who deliver bikes to East End. And at $15 per day you could buy a bike from Uncle Bill's for the cost of renting a couple weeks. Even in our salt air a bike won't completely rust away that fast. :p

Archived