FTTF Questions

sailingwithfriends

My husband and I have purchased FTTF for our next cruise on Carnival Sunshine in May. (YEAH). This is the first time we have used that service. I purchased it to make sure my luggage would get to our cabin earlier. On our last cruise the luggage didn't arrive until almost 6:00 PM. I also wanted to be able to drop off our carry-ons in our cabin before touring ship and having lunch. I have two questions that I hope you guys can answers.

1-Do we have to go through a special line when boarding the ship? We are going with a group and would prefer to board with them so we can get a group photo made.

2-Can other people in our group drop off their carry-on luggage in our room before they tour the ship?

Thank you guys for your help.

Sailingswithfriends,

We had FTTF last cruise and loved it. Our luggage was given special attention when we check it in Charlestion. Our luggage tags noted it as well as boading passes. Once we got thru the security screening we were directed to a special check in for FTTF. Quick picture taken...upstairs for S&S card photos and off we went onto the ship. We should have gone to the guest service desk right off to have them direct us. So we stumbled around trying to find our room...but once I showed the head room steward our FTTf info, she showed us our room and helped us with our luggage that was waiting on us :). We did not use it as we should have for tendering but will this time for sure as I have already purchased it for our cruise in October 2014! Disembarkment was easy with FTTF.

We were not sorry to spend the extra money.

Have a great time!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived