What is FTTF?

KAWS

I found the answer on the Carnival site, but honestly don't think it's worth it. For $50 I can buy a few drinks by the pool. I mean, luggage will get there when it gets there. So long as I get there! :D And we usually arrive early to the port anyway. If we had a lot of tendered ports it might be worth it, but then there would be a lot more people buying it anyway. And if I have an early flight, Carnival would still give me an early send off anyway.

I found the answer on the Carnival site, but honestly don't think it's worth it. For $50 I can buy a few drinks by the pool. I mean, luggage will get there when it gets there. So long as I get there! :D And we usually arrive early to the port anyway. If we had a lot of tendered ports it might be worth it, but then there would be a lot more people buying it anyway. And if I have an early flight, Carnival would still give me an early send off anyway.

Totally agree with you.

I really liked it. I tried it the first time last December on the Magic. I think the greatest thing about it was being able to go directly to the cabin and drop off the carry-ons. It was really nice to be able to grab lunch and wander around the ship without dragging the carry-ons with us. I just grabbed it again for the Sunshine in December.

I've purchased FTTF for my upcoming trip and I think it will be more than worth it for us ~ not everyone will feel the same way but I like knowing my cabin will be ready so I can drop my carryon's off, go have lunch and come back and hopefully be able to unpack and settle in before muster...also like the that I won't have to wait in long lines at the GS desk! :)

Archived