Beauty Shop prices on Seabourn

sassyw

If you are booked, you can go into your reservation under itinerary and look at making an appointment... then the prices come up. Then just back out of the booking without making the reservation. I've also done that to look at shore excursion prices.

luxurycruisebible.blogspot.com/2009/07/spa-at-seabourn.html

Try this link. It's a bit out of date but should give you a rough idea. I had a full head semi permanent, half head foils, cut, intensive hair mask and blow dry and if I remember rightly it came to over $350.

I got a hair cut, head and neck massage for $40.00. Forget the haircut, the massage was worth the $40.00. Of course a man's haircut (mine) is usually cheaper than a women. As I recall the prices are different when you are in port vs. at sea.

I had a colour touch up, a cut and blow dry for about $130 a couple of months ago on the Pride - was very happy with it. Husband had a haircut for under $40.

I thought these were very reasonable and had expected to pay more ...

It was mentioned before but there are specials on port days. Trouble is they used to be advertised in the Herald, but no more. (Herald is fast becoming useless). One has to call and check.

Have not seen port specials on past three cruises. But for those who live in large metropolitan areas or resort towns, the on board prices are consistent with prices paid at home. If looking for a better price, best bet is ports -but beware they may not be as hygienic as, at least, US standards.

Thats the issue. The Salon is no longer allowed to advertise the port specials or any others in the Herald. The Herald, as I have said, is no longer helpful. For example, one gets no brief description of the movies being shown. But I digress, one has to call the Salon the day before and ask for the specials. Bummer in my book. It's the same thing with items in the Boutique. No advertising any sales or specials.

Archived