3 For Free Sale - Premium cabin?

phabric

No they are not. I had a premium deluxe balcony booked on the Royal for a TA next year and when I called Princess to take advantage of the promotion, the pricing didn't change but I did get the obc and the free dinner. The customer rep pointed out in the small print where premium cabins were not included.

No they are not. I had a premium deluxe balcony booked on the Royal for a TA next year and when I called Princess to take advantage of the promotion, the pricing didn't change but I did get the obc and the free dinner. The customer rep pointed out in the small print where premium cabins were not included.

So even though your cabin didn't qualify they still gave you the other perks? I'm booked on an upcoming cruise where the price I obtained is less than the current sale but I would really like the OBC and Dinner.

I don't know how that would work. My cabin was a premium which isn't included in the sale pricing and wasn't discounted but the customer rep could add the code which gave me the other perks. You'd have to call Princess to see if they can add the 3 for 1 code without changing your price. Otherwise, I'd add the cost of the perks $250 or $150 per cabin and compare your current pricing with the new pricing to see if it's a better deal ($200 OBC if Europe cruise or $100 if Alaska cruise plus $50 for the cost of the specialty dinner).

I booked Friday under this perk. We got the OBC and the Dinner but the Caribe Balconies were $100 more and the Afts were $200 more than the standard balcony prices of all the other categories. Even though Caribe was $100 more, it was still $250 per person less than it was the week before.

Interesting. We have a full suite booked for a cruise next year, and had assumed it wouldn't help us. Especially since the current price is more than what we booked at. I had emailed my ta earlier, just in case Princess might be willing to do something for us. Waiting to hear back. You're post gives me hope!

Sue

Archived