Breakaway stepped out balcony

Mooguy

Yes, 8738 on the Breakaway. HOWEVER, you cannot have it at the end of Sept lol, I just booked lol. Now, I count the days.

I should say on the Breakaway floor plan it looks like a reg balcony, so we were THRILLED in September to open our cabin door and find this.

Bonnie

Edited by Bonnie&Jim

• 7 months later...
We just got off the breakaway today. We were in cabin 13290, the balcony is on an angle due the curve of the ship, and you get a little more room than a standard balcony.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just booked this cabin yesterday. I see that the balcony may be a bit bigger but how much is the view impeded by the cabins located to the right of you, or at all?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
I am in 14752 on our Getaway cruise with you.

Looks to me like if I am standing at the railing looking ahead I won't see the people as much as I will towards the aft.

How was your cabin on the Getaway. Did you hear any noise from the deck above? Were there any service doors near the room?

• 2 years later...
I have cabin #14750 (spa Balcony) booked on the Breakaway sailing Dec. 1st, I will be sure to take a lot of pics. 82 days to go!:D

Any pic and tip to share? ;)

Our family of 3 adults sailing for NCL Gateway Baltic in Sep. on this cabin 14750 for its extra size (30 vs 50???) balcony and spa pass. Including my 80 years old dad with walking challenge due to hip/knee/drop-foot issues, please share info on size, layout of sofabed vs two twins, noise level (Sun deck 15?), view of port/town while cruising at sea? Thank you for every little thing you can share!clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Ship -NCL Gateway

Deck - 14

Stateroom # 14750

Stateroom Category – B9

Starboard or Port Side -

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Shape? -

Was wind a problem? -

FDW cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? cabin layout? sofa bed comfort? Bathroom? how to access or entry to SPA? -