baby monitor?

Akitkat118

kind of random, but has anyone every brought their baby monitor on the cruise?

i'm wondering if i should bring one so i can put my guy to bed and step into the hallway to let him fall asleep alone and then go back in but i can listen while i am in the hall...

would it work on the ship?

we do have a balcony. i don't have a problem going into the hall if that would be easier too. just long enough for him to put himself to sleep so we can go back in and turn on some low lights. i'm just wondering if it is worth bringing a monitor or if that seems silly.

I have never brought one but don't see why it wouldn't work. I think it would be great to have if you were sitting on the balcony and wanted to be able to hear the baby. When the curtains are closed it gets really dark in the room.

kind of random, but has anyone every brought their baby monitor on the cruise?

i'm wondering if i should bring one so i can put my guy to bed and step into the hallway to let him fall asleep alone and then go back in but i can listen while i am in the hall...

would it work on the ship?

Glad to hear it worked! I'm planning on doing this in Dec as my bub falls asleep on her own and if there is any noise etc she knows we are there and won't sleep. My parents are in the room next door and we also have a balcony so we were going to test it first, but it is nice to know it does work so I will bother packing it.

Archived