cosmetics and skin care brands carried in the shops

Sabbycat

Ladies (and/or gentlemen),

Does any know, (remember) the various brands of cosmetics and skin care carried on the X ships? I can only recall Dior, Chanel and Clinque and I need a Laura Mercier tinted moisturized and can not be bothered driving all the way in the the city for it. (I did it once and he gave me the regular instead of the oil-free version :( ) Wondering if they carry it on board and so I could just get it there.

Even if the ship stocked something in the passed there is no garantee they will have it on your next trip.

Hey we even had a cruise where neither the spa nor the onboard shops carried hairspray! Now what you are looking for is much more specializedhowever depending onwhere you are cruising to you might find it at one of your ports if all else fails

Ladies (and/or gentlemen),

Does any know, (remember) the various brands of cosmetics and skin care carried on the X ships? I can only recall Dior, Chanel and Clinque and I need a Laura Mercier tinted moisturized and can not be bothered driving all the way in the the city for it. (I did it once and he gave me the regular instead of the oil-free version :( ) Wondering if they carry it on board and so I could just get it there.

As others have said, you can't rely on getting a specific product on board. They are like the airport shops - they don't carry the full range and they often don't have the latest products that are already in the high-street shops. I would suggest you order it online, to be sure of getting exactly what you want.

Archived