Italian med on inde

smelly

I have booked to go on inde but can't yet excess the excursions. Does anybody know how much the Rome trip was per adult/child. There are 11 of us going and were wondering would it be cheaper to organise our own bus.

Thanks in advance

Could you be more specific about which excursion in Rome that you're talking about? Typically, once you've booked, you'll be able to view the excursions date/time/price on the booking dashboard. It may be too early to purchase the excursion.

I have booked to go on inde but can't yet excess the excursions. Does anybody know how much the Rome trip was per adult/child. There are 11 of us going and were wondering would it be cheaper to organise our own bus.

Thanks in advance

I would look at organizing your own trip. There are several private companies that can do this for you. We always use Rome In Limo. We have had outstanding service from them. Check on Trip Advisor. They will have review for all of the companies.

It is too early too book excursions as our trip is next year. It was just approx prices from anyone that had sailed this year just to see if it would be cheaper to do ourselves. I. Was just thinking of Rome town square etc

Archived