Enchantment of the Seas Review with pics!!

tdmullins

Awesome thanks!! here they are!!

1. What time do you recommend getting to the ship?? our School is FIT..only 20 min from port which is awesome..We def want to get on as early as we can

2. Did you do the shallow water dolphin excursion at Atlantis?? we are very unsure what to do..we would like to do something at Atlantis but dont know what..

3. in cococay we really want to do the all day snorkeling and treasure hunt excursion..Did you hear any reviews on this while on your cruise? it looks to be the most fun and pretty inexpensive for an all day thing..

4. In regards to all these excursions..did you book them prior to boarding using online..or did you wait till you got on board..I've been hearing some horror stories regarding booking shore excursions online rather than waiting to be on the ship.... :confused:

I think that is all..for now... :-/ ..im a first time cruiser and want my girlfriend and i to have a smooth and great experience.

1. What time do you recommend getting to the ship?? our School is FIT..only 20 min from port which is awesome..We def want to get on as early as we can

I usually get to the ship about 13:30 or 1:00. I like getting there close to the times the rooms open. So I am not one of those that get there as soon as they start boarding, sorry. But I think most people try to get there around 11.

2. Did you do the shallow water dolphin excursion at Atlantis?? we are very unsure what to do..we would like to do something at Atlantis but dont know what..

I did do the shallow water excursion at Atlantis. But I booked straight with Atlantis and not the ship. Saved a little money that way. I booked about a couple of months before I sailed. Then I just grabbed a cab at the port (they are everywhere) and they knew exactly where to take me. My 3:30 slot was great because I was able to do things in the port that morning like shop. Then I was back in time to have dinner in the MDR. But definitely back before time to sail away at midnight. If you book thru Atlantis I think it is called the Dolphin interaction and not the deep water swim.

3. in cococay we really want to do the all day snorkeling and treasure hunt excursion..Did you hear any reviews on this while on your cruise? it looks to be the most fun and pretty inexpensive for an all day thing..

The snorkeling in CoCo Cay looked great, I regret not doing this. I have not heard any reviews but if I had known I wouldn't be able to really snorkel on my own then I would have for sure booked it.

4. In regards to all these excursions..did you book them prior to boarding using online..or did you wait till you got on board..I've been hearing some horror stories regarding booking shore excursions online rather than waiting to be on the ship.... :confused:

I just did the one this time and I booked it through Atlantis. My very first cruise I booked an excursion through the ship since I was new to cruising and felt like I need there guidance. From then on I have pretty well done everything else on my own

I think that is all..for now... :-/ ..im a first time cruiser and want my girlfriend and i to have a smooth and great experience.

Just let me know if think of any other questions you may think of!

Thx for the great review!! You mentioned earlier about trying to find hidden deck areas & that your son found one.. Do you remember where that was? Going on Vision in May & can't wait! Bummed that Vision does not offer the freestyle machines. :(

The deck we could see but not get to was on deck 5, but my son said he had to go to deck four and go up to get to it. I hope you find it!

The freestyle machines are great. I love all those choices!

Woah thank you so much!!!...last question..i think.. :)

Sooo this is my girlfriends 21st birthday gift and im only 20...Was wondering if its worth it to get her an alcohol package since im not 21 and i wont have to get it as well...?? Pros? Cons? first cruise so i have no idea what to do

Woah thank you so much!!!...last question..i think.. :)

Sooo this is my girlfriends 21st birthday gift and im only 20...Was wondering if its worth it to get her an alcohol package since im not 21 and i wont have to get it as well...?? Pros? Cons? first cruise so i have no idea what to do

I haven't bought it yet. Thought about this cruise but I think you have to drink quite a bit for it to be worth your while. When I did the math we would have to drink over 8 drinks a day @ $8 a drink for the Ultimate package, and over 7 drinks a day for the Premium. We drink mostly in the evening and not usually more than that. But use those numbers and decide if you think it will be worth your while. It will totally depend on your drink consumption. We do buy the soda card if there is a freestyle machine on board. We love all the options it gives us!

J

Hello,

I came across you post this morning, we are on the Enchantment 13th of October and my daughter was wondering if every cabin has an iPad? At the moment we are booked in a balcony family room. You post was very helpful and has us looking forward to out cruise even more x

J

Hello,

I came across you post this morning, we are on the Enchantment 13th of October and my daughter was wondering if every cabin has an iPad? At the moment we are booked in a balcony family room. You post was very helpful and has us looking forward to out cruise even more x

To my knowledge, only a small number of staterooms have an iPad, I believe JS and above.