Atlantis day pass w/ 2 year old.

laurenb0380

My family and I went back in May and booked through carnival. My son is 2 and he was free, they have a area for the kids but other then that area and the Lazy river that's all he/she will be able to do water park wise. I love Water Parks but I don't think I would spend that much again for Atlantis.

We took our kids (22 months and 3.5) to Atlantis last month for a land-based trip. Our little guy had so much fun. Splashers kids water playground was fun for him (several little slides there) and there is a pool right near there, on the Splashers side of the Mayan Temple. The pool is only about 2 feet deep, and there are several small slides that connect several pools and land in this main pool. My kids loved that. The 2 year old will also like the lazy river (it's closer to Coral/Beach tower, about a 12 minute walk from the area I just described).

Atlantis does have lifejacket stands throughout the property. For our 2 year old (30 lbs) the xsmall was a perfect fit. The life jackets are good quality, double latch with a crotch strap.

Thanks so much! Carnival is offering a half day excursion for aquaventure and dig for $100 per adult and $60 for children. My 6 year old loves water parks and I love the fact that the bus ride over is included. I just didn't want to spend $60 on my little ones pass.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Forums mobile app

Unless you are just going over to see the aquarium and the "Big Dig";)

I would check their website ( NOT Carnivals ) We just took a taxi there and bought the passes at the front desk. MUCH MUCH cheaper. Have FUN!!!!!:D

Do you mind saying what you paid? We're thinking of doing the same thing.

You could also consider booking a room for the day at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island which has full access to all of the Atlantis facilities. Sometimes it is less than the total of those day passes. You are allowed 4 passes per room booked. They also have a best rate guarantee that if you find the same room cheaper on a another site they will comp the first night. I am traveling on the Splendor in January and that is what I have done. I booked the night and claimed a best rate guarantee so the room is free except for a $40 per day fee that all guests must pay.

I priced out comfort suites. The room was about $260 But with taxes and fees it almost hit $400! And I'd still have to get transportation. The carnival excursion comes to $260 for the 4 of us and includes transportation. That said, I'm still leaning towards the British colonial Hilton. It's walking distance, only $120 and includes an $80 food credit that can also be used for drinks!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
You could also consider booking a room for the day at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island which has full access to all of the Atlantis facilities. Sometimes it is less than the total of those day passes. You are allowed 4 passes per room booked. They also have a best rate guarantee that if you find the same room cheaper on a another site they will comp the first night. I am traveling on the Splendor in January and that is what I have done. I booked the night and claimed a best rate guarantee so the room is free except for a $40 per day fee that all guests must pay.

Our ship is there 7am-5pm, but the comfort suites hotel says check in at 3pm-check out at 11am. Were you able to check in early to get the Atlantis Day passes?