Transatlantic - MIllenium, Nov. 2006

Quendryth

Which hotel is recommended in Barcelona for 2 nights before sailing in Nov. 2006? I definitely required air conditioning regardless of the time of year!!!

If anyone has booked a package with Celebrity which hotel have they assigned to you? Just trying to get an idea of where we might be staying in the event we go with the cruiseline for our pre-cruise plans.

Thanks for any info!

I have this cruise booked, have "booked the hotel and air packag but my invoice (and TA) states that

"hotel and air fares not yet published by Celebrity"

Got an E mail today saying the price for SINGLE occupancy on this cruise has increased. Do not know what this will mean for me.

Which hotel is recommended in Barcelona for 2 nights before sailing in Nov. 2006? I definitely required air conditioning regardless of the time of year!!!

If anyone has booked a package with Celebrity which hotel have they assigned to you? Just trying to get an idea of where we might be staying in the event we go with the cruiseline for our pre-cruise plans.

Thanks for any info!

Celebrity usually has three or four hotels to pick from for a precruise package - varying prices. They do not assign you to a hotel - you pick from the hotels that they are working with. When we did the hotel package in 01, we selected LeMeridien which at that time was the middle priced hotel. The price of your package will vary by the hotel that you choose.

Here are the hotels from this years fall trans - Le Meridien and Majestic have been offered the previous trans that we did (01 and 03):

1Nt Pre Le Meridien W/Transfers

Barcelona, Spain 1,2 or 3 Night

1Nt Pre Majestic W/Transfers

Barcelona, Spain 1,2 or 3 Night

1Nt Pre Casa Fuster W/Transfers

Barcelona, Spain 1, 2 or 3 Night

1Nt Pre Regina W/Transfers

Barcelona, Spain 1, 2 or 3 Night

We found that it was much cheaper to do the hotel on your own - we booked Le Meridien directly for much less than Celebrity's price even converting the currency and doing our own transfers. The bonus is that we can leave the hotel for the ship on our schedule instead of Celebrity's large group time.

Hi, my husband and I are signed up for this cruise also. Just finalized it today. Has anyone started a thread for us yet?? We are signed up for the September 10 transatlantic on the Constellation and hope we get to go. We live in Florida and already there is a hurricane coming right at us. Between hurricanes and the bombings in London we can only hope that this one comes off okay. We are also going to Hawaii on the Summit on 1/02/06, again hopefully.

Archived