What's something I should bring that I may not think about?

Seas_Please

Time to pack and have searched the forum but cannot seem to find any info on this.

Does anyone know if all cabins on Riveria have umbrellas located in the cabin. The less I need to pack the better!

Thanks in advance for any answers!

jagaul

Each cabin comes with a laundry bag, 2 robes and a brolly. Complimentary are two pr. slippers, 1 large, 1 small, a heavy nylon shopping bag suitably labeled with the Oceania name, 2 sets of toiletries and soap of several sorts. I have wondered if the Oceania Suites and up provide tooth paste as that is one of the few personal care items I haven't seen... yet. :D

Most other sundries and everyday needs can be purchased in the boutiques or ashore. :rolleyes:

JMBobB

B.S. The first bottle of bubbly is complimentary. After that, don't forget to bring your high limit credit card. :eek:

Each cabin comes with a laundry bag, 2 robes and a brolly. Complimentary are two pr. slippers, 1 large, 1 small, a heavy nylon shopping bag suitably labeled with the Oceania name, 2 sets of toiletries and soap of several sorts. I have wondered if the Oceania Suites and up provide tooth paste as that is one of the few personal care items I haven't seen... yet. :D

Most other sundries and everyday needs can be purchased in the boutiques or ashore. :rolleyes:

JMBobB

B.S. The first bottle of bubbly is complimentary. After that, don't forget to bring your high limit credit card. :eek:

Not all cabins get the Oceania shopping bag nor a bottle of bubbly

Time to pack and have searched the forum but cannot seem to find any info on this.

Does anyone know if all cabins on Riveria have umbrellas located in the cabin. The less I need to pack the better!

Thanks in advance for any answers!

jagaul

The one umbrella O provides in each room is large, probably 4' in diameter, so it's large enough for two. They may provide an additional one if you ask, but I still bring my own. DH and I don't always go in the same direction at the same time.:p

We have stayed in just about each type of cabin from Concierge to Inside and have always been provided with the large Oceania blue and white umbrella previously described.

As for the bubbly? We only got that in Concierge. ;) And the handy Oceania tote also was provided only in our Concierge cabins. I believe both are for Concierge and Suites only.

Enjoy your cruise aboard the lovely, modern and elegant Riviera.

Archived