Dining Question/Problem

spinspokes

Hi,

We are cruising with another couple this coming weekend and we were not granted our table request to sit together. I think the travel agent dropped the ball. HAL says talk to the TA, and TA says talk to HAL!? Any suggestions or tips? Will we be able to resolve this as we check in?

Thanks,

Al

Yes, your TA dropped the ball. Assuming the TA knew about both bookings and had the booking numbers, TA should have notified HAL that the dining reservations should be linked. Some TAs still are not aware that HAL has four dinner seatings, not two, so they just book early or late.

Thanks to all who offered ideas. As it turned out (to settle the debate) we had the 8:30 main dining dinner, while our friends had the 8:00 upper dining. HAL said the papers have been printed and it should be no problem once we get to the ship and give our request.

Also, I apparently posted twice, sorry about that...i was having cpu problems and didn't realize my previous post had made it on the board.

Thanks again,

Al

In the information packet that you will be given once you have checked in, the information about when to see the maitre d' or his assistant and where and the times should be listed there. If it isn't, check your daily program which will be in your cabin.

Hope everything works out for your friends and you.

Archived