Which company is better?

indyfsufan

My family booked our excursions with bz in January 2011 and January 2013. Both were very good experiences. Helpful, friendly guides who were a lot of fun! They carried tubes for little ones and older ones. Not sure what we are doing yet in Belize this January (Sailing on the Caribbean Princess) but most likely will book something with bz again. The owner, Vitalino is hands on and even gives his cell # out in case you have any questions. I'm sure other companies are good also, but I will stick with a known commodity. Hope this helps!

My friends and I just took this adventure Thursday 9/19. I'm the oldest of our group (age 50) and the youngest is 38 and we all had a blast. Setting it up via e-mail was easy, you don't pay until the end of the tour. The company met us at the port, exactly as spelled out in the e-mail exchange. We had an enjoyable bus ride to the location, we didn't have to carry our own tubes to the water, and we went through two caves so our experience was much longer than the trip I booked through the cruise ship several years ago.

We laughed so much, it was so enjoyable. We even encountered a problem on the way back to port, the road had washed out and the tour buses were stopped. But not us, there was a plan already in place to put us in a smaller mini-van, drive us through the affected area to the other side, and then we boarded a 2nd tour bus to carry us back to port. What efficiency!

The staff could not have treated us more like family. I would book this again through cave-tubing.com. BUTTS UP!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

We used belizeexcursions.biz last year and their operator was .com. This year we booked again and now they are working with .biz (Vitalino). According to their info, the other operator has criminal cases pending and they no longer work with them (understandable). Vitalino was great, top gear, funny and professional guides, all in all we had a lot of fun.

Just left Magic Last weekend and did the tubing and zipline with .bz We had an awesome time with our guide Axel !! We lucked out that our tour size left my wife and I with Axel all by ourselves.

Everyone was wonderful and the food at Vitalino's was awesome. To make sure that we got to the ship we took our food to go (they offered this - we didn't have to ask). Carried it on the ship and feasted in our room. Now we wish we had the recipe.

We would go on a tour with them in a heartbeat again.:)

We used belizeexcursions.biz last year and their operator was .com. This year we booked again and now they are working with .biz (Vitalino). According to their info, the other operator has criminal cases pending and they no longer work with them (understandable). Vitalino was great, top gear, funny and professional guides, all in all we had a lot of fun.

Belize excursions is Shore Excursioneer. They are not a company that actually does the excursion. They are nothing but a 3rd party booking agent that books with the local companies and get a cut for doing so. It's much easier to just go with the company themselves and let the people that are doing all the hard work to get all the money they deserve. Shore Excursioneer books for a lot of different ports arranging excursions for cruise passengers by doing exactly what any passenger can do directly. :)

If you want to go with .com or .bz or viv, then book with them directly. Just my opinion.

Archived