Anyone been on the Dreamliner yet?

Just wondering has anyone used the new Dreamliner plane yet? And if so were they impressed? Was there any problems?

We are booked to fly on it in December, and it looks really good, I have just got my fingers crossed that any issues have all been sorted by then!!

Thanks!!:)

My son went to Florida on the Dreamliner in August. He said it was fantastic. It took over an hour off the flying time to Sanford and coming back it was 7 hours. He was very impressed,,said the windows dim automatically,,no pull down blinds,,just touch a screen! The wings can also be adjusted to reduce the effects of turbulence,,Captain said not to panic if anyone saw the wings moving,,it would only be him pressing buttons to make it less bumpy! My son said the windows are much bigger than normal planes and the cabin is very roomy,,it's also very quiet and all in all a very pleasant ride!

Just wondering has anyone used the new Dreamliner plane yet? And if so were they impressed? Was there any problems?

We are booked to fly on it in December, and it looks really good, I have just got my fingers crossed that any issues have all been sorted by then!!

Thanks!!:)

We were on the Dreamliner last week flying from Gatwick to Dalaman for the Celebration Ancient wonders cruise. Fantastic plane, lots of leg room, more toilets, seat back screens all working. 20 minutes quicker both ways. The only problem was at Dalaman getting our cases off the belt because there were so many passengers, it took over an hour.

yep...we saw the dreamliner in dalaman when we were there in july (beautiful looking aircraft)

I thinks that dalaman is always a bit of a rugby scrum!? departure is worse imo...queues queues & queues to join queues!:(

We have always been lucky arriving into Dalaman - we left UK this year at 7am & were onboard ship by 1pm UK time - the answer is to pick the earliest flight possible as there were loads coming in after us. The return was good too; quite a bit of queuing to get to check-in but we had no time to sit down; straight on the aircraft & away!!!

Archived