Help! Need someone to do Hair!

bella23

Hi Everyone,

We are getting married in 24 days!!!! I originally thought Tiffany from Professional Elegance would do our hair but she won't come to Port Canaveral (The Dream) for only me! Does anyone know of someone to do hair right there in Port Canaveral, so they don't have to travel?

I thought she would do my (2) daughters hair, but they don't want it done and I completely understand Tiffany not wanting to travel just for 1 person.

Thanks!!!

Deb

Hi Everyone,

We are getting married in 24 days!!!! I originally thought Tiffany from Professional Elegance would do our hair but she won't come to Port Canaveral (The Dream) for only me! Does anyone know of someone to do hair right there in Port Canaveral, so they don't have to travel?

I thought she would do my (2) daughters hair, but they don't want it done and I completely understand Tiffany not wanting to travel just for 1 person.

Thanks!!!

Deb

Any reason you don't want to use the ship's salon? My new DIL and her MOH had theirs done on the Breakaway in July and they did a beautiful job :D

Any reason you don't want to use the ship's salon? My new DIL and her MOH had theirs done on the Breakaway in July and they did a beautiful job :D

There is not enough time to get your hair done after embarkation on Carnival and the salon is not open for appointments on embarkation day.

OP I'm no help, but I'll ask my friends who live in the Orlando area if they know of anything.

Thank you! If you can get any recommendations in Orlando, that would be great!!!! Yeah, getting married on embarkation day and wouldn't be able to use Carnival's salon - not open.

Our girls are 14 and 15, and they just don't want "fancy" hair, which is fine. I know, I did hear Tiffany is awesome but if they don't want it done, I'm not going to pay for something they can care less about...lol.

Thanks for your replies!

Archived