Lobster 1st night on Sun

hpecorari

I've read in the past that some ships no longer are serving "lobster" tails the first night in the MDR. Has anyone recently been on the Sun and can you tell me if they are or are not serving this on the first night, please.

I'd like to make a reservation for a specialty restaurant on the first night.....but my SIL wants those darn 'lobster' tails!

Thanks!

Harriet

I've read in the past that some ships no longer are serving "lobster" tails the first night in the MDR. Has anyone recently been on the Sun and can you tell me if they are or are not serving this on the first night, please.

I'd like to make a reservation for a specialty restaurant on the first night.....but my SIL wants those darn 'lobster' tails!

Thanks!

Harriet

We're on the Sun now and there was surf and turf in the MDR on the first night.

We're on the Sun now and there was surf and turf in the MDR on the first night.

Thank you! I was under the impression some ships still did surf and turf, serving the lobster tail on the first night and others have stopped.

Good to know Sun still does, at least on the sailing you are on now! We'll be there in three weeks!

Harriet

Thanks!

Harriet

We were on the Sun last month and they definitely had lobster tails the first night in the MDR.

Enjoy your cruise. I know we did.

Archived