Allure of the Seas Review 8th September - Western Caribbean

I hope you enjoy the cruise and your stay at the hotel. If you are at the hotel for a couple / few days beforehand, I hope you get the chance to do some sightseeing arounf Ft Lauderdale. :-)

Thank you I'll be going down Saturday August 9th and the Allure leaves the next day so just one pre nighter

• 1 month later...
can you tell me where the secert balcony at the Embassy Suites is to watch Allure arrive as i would like to wake up to see her dock in Port Everglades

It is on the top floor, can't remember which corner it was in. But you will need to be awake quite early to see her come in.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow! I loved reading your review! DH and I are headed on the Allure in May and your Dropbox documents are MORE than helpful! Your photographs are also beautiful! I hope we will enjoy our experience the way you did! :)

Glad you enjoyed the review and glad the dropbox link is helpful. Is this your first trip on the Allure? If so, don't feel obligated to do everything... take it all in and leave some things for your next visit. :)

can you tell me where the secert balcony at the Embassy Suites is to watch Allure arrive as i would like to wake up to see her dock in Port Everglades

It is located on the top floor in the southeast corner of the building (closest to the shopping plaza)