Ephesis deluxe tours our of izmur

Has anyone used ephesis deluxe tours? they are private tours to the ephesis ruins and surrounding area. I couldn't find anything about them here when searching the sight.

I will be using them in a few weeks so can let you know end of October. If you search CC and Tripadvisor you should find some reviews.

I used this company in July out of Kusadisi and they were great. Wonderful, knowledgeable guide, great driver and clean large van. W also used them three years ago and were also very pleased...for several of our group members this tour was the highlight of their trip!

Be sure to do the terrace Houses..well worth the slight extra charge.

We used them in August and I highly recommend the company. Our guide Celine was very knowledgable of the area and went into details explaining to us the ruins and the history surrounding the place. She was waiting for us just outside the port gates at the agreed time and our day began in a brand new Mercedes van with A/c since it was August and it was extremely hot. She paid for all the entrances and we paid at the end of the tour in cash. They also take credit cards. When I made the booking via e-mail they were very prompt in answering and their price was good too I must say.

Archived