Time between first and second upsell offer

cruz chic

lorekauf, can you transfer the booking from your useless TA to a useful TA or HAL directly? This suggestion probably shows my lack of knowledge re transferring bookings but... possibly you would get a better upsell with someone else? I hope you do another "live from." Cherie

I believe lorekauf has made final payment and you cannot transfer a cruise to another TA once that is done.

You are correct. Final payment is a done deal so no go. I am trying to transfer my April cruise to the PCC I used for my August cruise. I'm waiting for the manager of my agengy to call me about the issues I've had with them. We'll see how anxious they are to let go of my booking because I've been a client of theirs for years so they may put up a fight. I know so much more than any TA I've dealt with even people that specialize in cruises. Most of that info I've learned on here and I'm appreciative of that.

I'm considering doing a semi live from the Eurodam. Writing is not my forte so that is the only thing that holds me back. Some people do an excellent job. Luckily I earn a living as an accountant and I have a strong skill set in that area. If I earned a living as a writer I'd be dead by now:D.

First off it was $349 each double occ. for neptune from SY. Two to 3 weeks later it dropped to $199 ea and we went for it. I was not impressed with Neptune on the Zuiderdam. Would have been OK for one but not two.

Gail, I am just curious what category you had on the zuiderdam? I saw the SA and it was certainly spacious enough (unless some are different) Wondering if you had SB, SC or SA. Just curious.

By the way, I agree - I far prefer the Neptune suites on the smaller ships. The verandahs on them are HUGE :D

Gail, I am just curious what category you had on the zuiderdam? I saw the SA and it was certainly spacious enough (unless some are different) Wondering if you had SB, SC or SA. Just curious.

By the way, I agree - I far prefer the Neptune suites on the smaller ships. The verandahs on them are HUGE :D

I am curious also Solocanadian. Having been in SA on the Zuiderdam and the Westerdam, I would love more detail about what you thought was missing. DH and I usually stand there and laugh about all the space we will never use. All those closets, cabinets, etc.

They lack the drawers found in the R and S class ships. Also, our beds were configured as twins putting one of them up against the wall of the bathroom. Not at all acceptable to me. We were two women sharing. I would never pay for a Neptune suite on a vista ship again.

Huh? Our king size bed was split into twins - opposite side to the bathroom. Tons of room with a night table for each, and more than enough room to sit at the counter under the window (where the fridge is) on the side of one of the beds. More than enough drawers and more in the dressing room, though they are smaller. Are you sure you were in a Neptune? At the bottom of the bed was lots of floor room before two easy chairs in front of a large coffee table, and the couch along the wall. Shelves each side, a lamps. It was unbelievably roomy!

Huh? Our king size bed was split into twins - opposite side to the bathroom. Tons of room with a night table for each, and more than enough room to sit at the counter under the window (where the fridge is) on the side of one of the beds. More than enough drawers and more in the dressing room, though they are smaller. Are you sure you were in a Neptune? At the bottom of the bed was lots of floor room before two easy chairs in front of a large coffee table, and the couch along the wall. Shelves each side, a lamps. It was unbelievably roomy!

Agreed! The SA on the Westerdam was the biggest cabin we ever had - or will have! It was heaven!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

They lack the drawers found in the R and S class ships. Also, our beds were configured as twins putting one of them up against the wall of the bathroom. Not at all acceptable to me. We were two women sharing. I would never pay for a Neptune suite on a vista ship again.

Gail, I really need to know which cabin you were in, because I've changed the booking for my next cruise so that I "can" be upgraded (from an SY), based on my recent experience. But if that was not the norm, I'll stick to the SY and save money on an upsell. Thanks!

Archived