Sunshine Interior with Picture Window Cabins

hawaiibound24

If you are talking about the 4J category, they are great rooms. The price is great and you have the big window. If you have the room on the corner, it will be larger than the regular interior rooms if they are like the ones on the Dream and Freedom. These are the best interior rooms in my opinion because of the window.

If you are talking about the 4J category, they are great rooms. The price is great and you have the big window. If you have the room on the corner, it will be larger than the regular interior rooms if they are like the ones on the Dream and Freedom. These are the best interior rooms in my opinion because of the window.

Yes, they are 4J. The corner rooms (like 7106), however, say the beds don't convert to a king.... so I am wondering how different the layout is?

Is the overall cabin larger? What about the picture window? Normal size?

I think they are wheel chair cabins so is the bathroom and shower larger?

Here is the information on 7106. The cabin is the normal size and you are right, the cabin is modified for wheelchairs. A good website for pictures of cabins is cruiselinerooms dot com.

I stayed in a 4J cabin on the Magic a few months ago and had a major issue, in the larger waves, the cabin shakes violently with each wave crashing against the bow. But, if you are a deep sleeper, then you will not have a problem.

7106 4J 185 sq ft

Beds: 2 twins

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 2-closets; desk and ottoman seat

Note: Twin beds to not convert to king configuration

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users

Archived