First time EVER for a Bettytrouble price drop!

Bettytrouble

Never had to use the price-watching website as we always booked the RFS and those particular rooms are not "followed " by the "fish". Since the ships have so few ( I don't know about Oasis and Allure) of these suites there is never a price drop during prime/busy season.

Now that the kids are older and need more bathroom space, we decided on connecting OS or GS. Love the RFS set up, but the second bathroom is microscopic. Also want connecting rooms as we enjoy being together and don't want the kids in an inside cabin down the hall or across the way.

Wanted to travel on DH's 50th birthday, but the price was a total of $1600 dollars more than traveling 2 weeks later. That's a lotta dirty martinis!!The cruise I initially booked has had a 10% INCREASE since I booked it, but the week I wanted is now LESS than the price I paid for the 9 days that I booked as a second choice. THANKS, CC for turning me on to the price watcher...among other things! Just rebooked for the 9 days we want, saving almost a thousand dollars than the "cheaper" cruise!!! And all I had to do was read my e-mail , saw the alerts and BAM!!

THANK YOU!!:):):):)

That's an interesting tidbit I never knew about the RS not being tracked. Because it shows on the sailings, but now I see its just the one price. No red or green prices. Not that I ever book a RS.

Typically I am tracking 3 to 6 sailings on that site any given time and I would have to say I get notified of price drops on just about all of them, availing myself to either refunds, but more often than not, I upgrade for nothing or upsell for very little to a better cabin. I had two zero upgrades to much better cabins within one week for my Nov. majesty.

Never had to use the price-watching website as we always booked the RFS and those particular rooms are not "followed " by the "fish". Since the ships have so few ( I don't know about Oasis and Allure) of these suites there is never a price drop during prime/busy season.

Now that the kids are older and need more bathroom space, we decided on connecting OS or GS. Love the RFS set up, but the second bathroom is microscopic. Also want connecting rooms as we enjoy being together and don't want the kids in an inside cabin down the hall or across the way.

Wanted to travel on DH's 50th birthday, but the price was a total of $1600 dollars more than traveling 2 weeks later. That's a lotta dirty martinis!!The cruise I initially booked has had a 10% INCREASE since I booked it, but the week I wanted is now LESS than the price I paid for the 9 days that I booked as a second choice. THANKS, CC for turning me on to the price watcher...among other things! Just rebooked for the 9 days we want, saving almost a thousand dollars than the "cheaper" cruise!!! And all I had to do was read my e-mail , saw the alerts and BAM!!

THANK YOU!!:):):):)

I never knew there were any such sites for price watching. I googled "cruise ship price tracker" and found it. I now have my 2 cruises being monitored.

Archived