Cancellation & Refund Question

Calkacky

There is a slight chance that I may have to cancel my December 2, 2013 cruise. I've talked to Carnival and am eligible for 100% refund minus a $50.00 admin fee if u cancel before my final payment due date of October 3, 2013. What I forgot to ask is would I get my money back or would it just be a credit that I have with Carnival to use on a future cruise?

It wasn't early saver. I forget the official name of it, but it's that fall/winter sale with 50% deposit promotion. Guess I should just call Carnival and ask.

Not sure if I have to cancel or not. However, if I do, it will be for a WONDERFUL reason. To make a lengthily situation to explain much shorter, it would be because my brother will he donating a kidney to my mom.

It wasn't early saver. I forget the official name of it, but it's that fall/winter sale with 50% deposit promotion. Guess I should just call Carnival and ask.

Not sure if I have to cancel or not. However, if I do, it will be for a WONDERFUL reason. To make a lengthily situation to explain much shorter, it would be because my brother will he donating a kidney to my mom.

Best of luck to your mom and your generous brother.

There is a slight chance that I may have to cancel my December 2, 2013 cruise. I've talked to Carnival and am eligible for 100% refund minus a $50.00 admin fee if u cancel before my final payment due date of October 3, 2013. What I forgot to ask is would I get my money back or would it just be a credit that I have with Carnival to use on a future cruise?

Best of luck to your mom and your generous brother.

Thanks!

Archived