Carnival Glory experts, I need some input!!!

sharod

My employers are taking their employees on the October 18th CTN to celebrate our 15 year anniversary.

We will be doing a team-building exercise in the way of a scavenger hunt.

We need a starting point. What venue, bar, club, etc., would be a good place to begin??? It will be about 20-25 people.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

On our very recent cruise it seemed that the Ivory Club and the Ebony Club were rarely used. There is also a Turquoise room that was not used at all.

Also, there is a hidden treasure on Deck 10 Fore - an open public area accessed from the far front of the Panorama deck (10). This morning I watched us come into New York from this deck. Nobody else there. Everyone else crazy to be up at 5:30 am was battling winds on 11 and 12 to see the NY sights.

The Ebony is all the way aft and probably the biggest lounge other than the main showroom. It's a very cool African theme. They use it for the VIP party and karaoke. Maybe comedy shows too. I don't they use it during the day. My daughter and I explored the ship on embarkation day and it was open. Checkout the swiveling benches! My DD(10) loved them!!

Where in South Central PA are you? We are in Hanover.

The Ebony is all the way aft and probably the biggest lounge other than the main showroom. It's a very cool African theme. They use it for the VIP party and karaoke. Maybe comedy shows too. I don't they use it during the day. My daughter and I explored the ship on embarkation day and it was open. Checkout the swiveling benches! My DD(10) loved them!!

Where in South Central PA are you? We are in Hanover.

Thanks for the info! I will have to check it out once we board.

I am from Greencastle. Not far from you at all. We take several trips a year over to Gettysburg. Love to tour the battlefield on our Harley. We were just at Hickory Bridge for dinner a few weeks ago. Gotta love that place!!

Archived