Clothing Optional Sunset Beach Montego Bay

NurseMarla

I have never been to a clothing optional beach, but would love to try it. I have seen several references that Sunset Beach Resort has a clothing optional beach, but haven't been able to find much info about it. Such as, cost, what the beach is like, amenities included, average age group in September & how crowded it may be in September. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated! :)

You do not say what cruise you are on. However, if you are going to St. Martin, I highly recommend Orient Beach for a first time visit to a clothing optional beach. The beach is gorgeous, everything you need is right there, and, if you decide clothing optional is not for you, you can easily walk to the traditional beach. When we were there, there were people of all ages.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunset beach is an AI resort, which will include your entry, water slides, pool, beach and food/drinks with your admission price. It's located right there basically at Montego Bay port.

There is a section that is "clothing optional" only area that you can go to on the beach. Then there is a regular area.

(No, I have not been there but have done a lot of research on the place because we were considering it).

There is another poster that gave me this link that has TONS of pictures of everything at this place including the sign entering the area that says "No camera, clothing, or children beyond this point" and that's where the no clothes area is. Check it out.

Sunset beach is an AI resort, which will include your entry, water slides, pool, beach and food/drinks with your admission price. It's located right there basically at Montego Bay port.

There is a section that is "clothing optional" only area that you can go to on the beach. Then there is a regular area.

(No, I have not been there but have done a lot of research on the place because we were considering it).

There is another poster that gave me this link that has TONS of pictures of everything at this place including the sign entering the area that says "No camera, clothing, or children beyond this point" and that's where the no clothes area is. Check it out.

That's what I'm in the process of doing now! Research, research, research! I like to be prepared! Anyways, thanks for your input & for the link! I should have known zydecocruiser would have something on this place! :)

Thanks for the reply! We will be in Montego Bay. The sunset beach, from what I have seen, has a traditional beach as well, so I figured exactly what you said! If we didn't like it we could always go back to the regular one. :)

Did you ever visit Sunset Beach? :confused: We will be in Jamaica during the week of Oct. 20th. (next week). We are both naturist and was wondering if you made the trip?

Did you ever visit Sunset Beach? :confused: We will be in Jamaica during the week of Oct. 20th. (next week). We are both naturist and was wondering if you made the trip?

No, haven't went yet. I was asking because the trip we are planning next year goes to Jamaica & I am a planner. If you end up going here, please post a review & let me know how it was though! I'd very much appreciate it!

• 6 months later...

Just returned from a cruise and we hit Sunset Resort. I wanted to warn everyone that the nude beach (and the beach between the regular beach and the nude beach) is NOT included in the $60 day pass. It is an extra $25.

Also, it is not "clothing optional". There is a sign stating "no clothes".