Cruise Horror Stories!

youngmoney

Well, it took me a long time to admit this. But on my last cruise last summer I got arrested. Well, I tried to sneak some marijuana on board the ship and was spotted by one of the chefs. He saw me smoking on the top deck ( i was in the topless section enjoying a spliff bottomless. I thought bottoms were optional.) I don't know what the chef was doing up there I think he may have been a pervert. Anyway the chef called cruise security on me. They stormed on the top deck and arrested me right there for possesion and indecent exposure! I was schocked! Later that night they had a trial on the boat and I was condemend to working in the kitchen the rest of the cruise.

You thought that was a horror story.... well this is mine

I was standing on the dock looking at the ship departing, all the passengers waving to me. I couldn't believe how happy they all were and that they be totally oblivious to my dispare (were they laughing at me?). I just wanted an icy cocktail and to be standing up there waving along with them.

I hadn't booked a cabin on the ship but it was horrible that it was leaving without me!@!@!

:D Kim :p

Guest nhrich

This horror story has happened to me on EVERY cruise...

At the end of the cruise, they actually had the gall to make me get off the ship. :p I hate it when that happens!

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Only 20??? Thank goodness you weren't keel-hauled.

Most people found with drugs onboard a ship actually go to jail as soon as the ship docks, whatever country you happen to be in. No thanks, not for me.

My only horror story is the ones about little old lady stepping on my bare toes.

Our cruise on Legend of the Seas in March was a horror story from day 1 until the end. It started when there was no Irish food on St. Patrick's Day. Why decorate the room with green and white balloons then? It really burned me when they had Lamb Stew and Corned Beef a few days later in the buffet. At least they did have Irish Whiskey on board. When our St. Patty's meal of filet mignon showed up, it was so salty that neither of us could eat it.

We made the mistake of requesting a table for 2 on LOS. Well, our waiter was so busy waiting on tables for 8 that he forgot to show up at our table for 2. I felt like I wanted to go in and cook the food myself. After 3 nights of waiting and waiting and waiting, we started eating in the buffet--not much fun but better than nothing. That was until the chef placed the butt end of the ham with all the fat and grizzle on my plate. I ended up eating soup and salad for most of the cruise.

After the frustration in the dining room, we decided to go relax in the hot tub about 7pm. We just about got in and were asked to leave so they could service the hot tub and close it--at 7pm no less. So we changed and we headed to the theater for the nightly entertainment. As the show began, we were asked to move from our seats because they were at the end of the handicapped section--which was totally empty. We didn't give up though, because the next night we decided to go use the solarium hot tub and pool. Same thing happened just as we got comfortable, they said they had to close the hot tub. As we strolled past the pool and solarium a few days later after 7pm, nothing was closed. Was it our timing? We started wondering why the strange closing of hot tubs? By then, all we wanted was to go home.

As we were starting our final four days at sea, we decided to sit outdoors and read a book. Well, didn't the seas get rough and the wind start blowing. We had to break out the winter jackets to get fresh air on our way back from Hawaii to the mainland. Nobody poolside on those last few days.

We are cruising again in late October. We are trying to put that LOS cruise behind us. I just hope all the hurricanes are gone when we sail.

Archived