Loyals to Royal: What would it take for you to sail on Carnival?

Tapi

What would it take for you to sail on Carnival?  

651 members have voted

1. 1. What would it take for you to sail on Carnival?

• Price to good to pass up
    • An amazing itinerary not offered anywhere else
    • A brand new ship
    • A less restrictive smoking policy
    • A free cruise
    • NOTHING - Loyal to Royal until the day I die!

I wouldn't exactly say "I'm loyal to Royal", but I do love their product!!! When looking to cruise, Royal is where I go. I have had only great experiences with them. That's why I keep going back. I do have to give credit to Disney. It was a Wonder cruise that got my husband and I hooked on cruising!

That said, my employers are taking the employees on a Carnival cruise to nowhere to celebrate our 15th anniversary. Due to our business, we only have a long weekend to do it. We will be on the Glory. I plan on having a great time!!!! I do jokingly say that even though it is a 2 night cruise, I am taking enough underwear to last for a week ;):D

ETA: If this upcoming cruise is enjoyable, I may also check into some of the newer Carnival ships!

We cruise both Royal and Carnival and love them both!!! We loved the Glory last October 2012 and we are looking forward to her again with the 2.0 upgrade this October. We are looking so forward to the Grandeur coming up in a few months - can't wait to see her upgrades.......we are very fortunate to LOVE BOTH LINES!!!!:):)

My wife and I have become exclusive to RCCL and although we have considered other Cruise Lines we've weighed the Pros & Cons of Carnival and after talking to many cruisers that have cruised Carnival we find a lot more Cons then Pros. So far the only glaring Pro is price but with all the Cons we've heard I am willing to pay the price on RCCL.

Just to be fair we have also run this same Pros and Cons exercise on RCCL and the Pros list is considerable longer.

We have some Friends that want us to go on a Carnival Cruise and we've declined, however, if I was given a Free Cruise I'd be willing to try it. That way if I was unhappy I didn't have to pay for it.

We cruised Carnival one time on the Breeze when it was new. The ship was nice a little different layout seemed like you were more cramped than on RCCL . The rooms and food were real good but the entertainment was not even close to Royal there nightly shows were only about 30 min or less. We do like going to shows at night and Carnival at lest the Breeze were Bad. That was our only Carnival cruise and we weren't impressed we did have a great cruise but not like we had on our Royal cruises. We did a NCL cruise and like them we are doing another NCL next year for the itinerary (Panama Canal}. The only reason we tried Carnival is wife wanted to go to Aruba and we like to sail out of Florida.

Archived